Monday, July 20, 2009

Only a month!

We are down to Paul only having amonth left before he leaves. He is getting excited and I feel like time , in a way, is dragging. On one hand I want him to go and start so he can be done so I can see him again. On the other hand I don't want to have to do with out him. It's catch-22! He says he is ready and has no regrets. He told me that it was always something he sorta wanted to do and see how it would be so he is ready to experience it. Paul has been spending a lot of time with his friends and getting in all that time and playing that he know he will miss out on.

In other news Mason is about to start walking and I am excited! He is getting in to everything though and Saturday we realized he doesn't like crowds at all. We went to Pauls family reunion and Mason was not happy with all the people getting in his face and talking at him. He broke down and cried... it was so sad to see his little lip poke out. He does the bottom lip thing perfectly.

Anyway, I hope everyone is well!!
XOXO, Stephanie

No comments: