Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I am back from my break

I haven't blogged in a while again because I have a had a busy month beginning. We went to Dallas o visit my grandpa for the 4th of July. Let mr tell you 13 hours in a care with a 7 month old baby and 3 other people is hard. I drove the whole way. We left here at 9 am and went to Longview, TX first to pick up my best friend. She was going with us and I was so excited because I hadn't seen her since I had got married. Then we moved on to Dallas. Mason actually wasn't as bad as I though he was going to be. We stopped a lot and my sister and her Boyfriend entertained him the whole way.

Lately I have just been trying to spend time with Paul, but it's getting a little harder because all he wants to do is hang out with his friends. He say's it's because he's not going to get to see them for a while, but he won't get to see me and Mason for a while too. I guess he figures he's "always" around us.. Whatever. I'm sure he will realize he should have spent more time with us when he is gone.

I need to start getting a list together of thing I need him to do before he leaves!
Anyways, I'm going to try to start bloggin again more often!!
xoxo, Steph

No comments: