Saturday, June 27, 2009

I have not posted in for-ev-er

Yeah, I have been kinda busy lately. Paul's B-day was on Monday, the 22nd and he is now the big 2-5. He has been working out like crazy and is losing some weight it looks like. Last Sunday we went to the Dane Cook show at the New Orleans Lakefront Arena. It was funny, but I think I like his earlier stuff better, this was was a little too raunchy. He is a funny guy though! I have never been to a concert or anthing like it before so I was super excited. we Had pretty good seats, But there is always that one person in each section who annoy's the crap out of everyone. We had these two super drunk girls next to us who screamed at everything. For no reason. I don't see the point in getting so drunk you can't even enjoy the show. i'm sure they don't remember it.

We are going to see Transformers 2 in a little bit and I'm looking forward to that. I love Shia LeBeouf. I thinks he's hilarious!
xoxo,Steph

No comments: