Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I HATE allergies

I know everyone has their own versionof hayfever and such, but mine is an all year long thing that rises and falls. Of course in Spring it gets the worst, but every change of season brings something new. I'm pretty immune to allergy medicines by now.

I am thinking of starting allergy testing and shots as soon as we get insurance. i was supposed to start last year but then I got pregnant and didn't think that would be the best idea to start then.

Also, we watchen Men vs. Wild last night. It was a special episode with Bear and will Ferrell, it was hilarious. He is so deadpan when he talks that you can never tell whats a joke!!

Anyways, I am off to Wally world!

xoxo,Steph

1 comment:

tootie said...

Bummer about the allergies. Mine sometimes bother me, too.

By the way, my husband and I watched that Man vs Wild, too! My husband is a big fan of that show, and we both think Will Ferrell is hilarious!