Friday, June 5, 2009

So

So we had a rough baby day today. Mason is getting more and more bored. I guess he is just getting bigger and wants to get into things more so I am constantly having to pick him up and move him away from whatever he is into. I don't even really have much to move away from or to babyproof. His main this is that he likes to get over the air vents and then cry.. He will crawl to them crawl on them and stay there, but won't crawl off. He is funny like that. Plus when they turn on he does this weird freak out cry. Goodness. I wanted him to be crawling and now he's going tooooo fast! Plus all his toys are boring him. I need to get new ones but they are sorta expensive for something he isn't going to play with that much. I think I need to get a jumper thing for him... I don't know!

I applied for some bank jobs ad an office job today. i decided to go ack to work to earn some extra money and get some furniture and pay off some debt before Paul starts in the Army. I really want to get as much paid off as I can and maybe refinance the truck so i can get a new Car. I need one desperatly I'm driving a 2000 Ford Tarus. I'm surprised it's still trucking along though we are coming up on 200000 miles. I guess i should driv it till it dies though because I have no note on that one!

Anyway, Happy day!, Steph

No comments: