Tuesday, May 5, 2009

About Us

Ok I decided to tell you guys a little bit about us:

* My name is Stephanie and his is Paul
*We have a little boy named Mason who was born dec 4, 2008
*We have a chocolate poodle named Oliver who is very hardheaded, he does not listen at all, ever!




*We met while both working at the same job.
*Paul is a big outdoors guy, right now he is working on his vegtable garden, and cleaning out the back woods, he loves to hunt, fish, go mud riding. He is a guy's guy.
*I love to read. I'm usually pretty organized, but sometimes it's hard for me to get motivated. It's like I have super efficient Steph(she is good at cleaning or little projects), and Lazy Steph(she just likes to sit on the couch and read or watch tv).

Really the only other things I can say are that we got married in Feb '08, and Paul has lived in Lacombe, LA his entire life! It will be fun to see how all the moves work for him! I was Born in Bogalousa,LA(near slidell) and raised in Gilmer, TX. If anyone asks where I'm from i"ll first tell them TX! I am kind of excited about this whole Army thing because I always wanted to travel and see places. I want to actually finish school for once and maybe now will be my time to do it. I don't have a desire to get a big degree I just want a little accounting degree!

I'm excited to do this now while Mason is young so we can get our bearings first with out having to worry about how this will all affect him. I think I need to invest in some training courses for Oliver though cause he is a handful!

Anyway, Just thought I'd Share!!

xo, Steph

No comments: