Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Hair!!

I got my hair done! I'm so excited i dyed it back to my natural color but witha pretty tone to it. I have naturally mousy brown hair and now its shiny .. I did have higlights before and so it's a bit lighter on those parts, but I think next time i go to get it dyed again it will do even better. I have been tanning so I look ok this time with brown hair. If I'm pale it tends to wash me out.

Mason is finally getting better, his nose isn't runny hardly at all and his cough has gone down dramatically. Paul started working out at the local gym yesterday and he is really sore today.

I wish that there was somewhere I could find infinite knowledge on the army. Every question I have that I find an answer too, leaves me with about 5 more questions. There is no hope!

I finally finished all of Season 1 of Gossip Girl. I need to find some good movies to rent at netflix though!

Have a lovely day!

xoxo,Steph

No comments: