Friday, May 15, 2009

Gossip Girl

Ok, so I love Gossip Girl! It took me while to get on the train, but wow! All I can say is, they have a lot of freedom in their young lives. I would love to have that amount of money, and freedom. I would like to think that I would spend my time a little more wisely though. Anyway, I am only on the first season cause I am renting them from Netflix, but what I have seen so far I love. It's kinda racy for the age group they are targeting though, it's my new guilty pleasure.

Oh and turns out Mason has Bronchitis((sp?)). I called the doc today to see about getting some diff medicine for him because he was still coughing like crazy, and the nurse said. Well he has B--- so it will be a few days before it's better. I didn't remember hearing that at the appt. I remember the doc saying he had a 'cold' . Well no wonder he feels like crap! my poor little man is miserable!

xoxo, Steph

No comments: