Wednesday, May 13, 2009

MEPS

Well, let me just say that was the longest day of my life! I wanted to go watch Paul swear in, so the recruiter took me up there for 11 a.m., and we figured he would be done by 1:30.
Turns out they were having computer problems so they didn't get to them until about 7:30.
He was sooooo tired! but he did get all of his paperwork done and his MOS lined up. He leaves for Ft. Benning on Aug 19, 2009. Now I have to read over all the paperwork he was given and find out what else needs to be done.

Mason is still sick, but in good spirits! He has a hellacious runny nose and won't let me get near him with the snot sucker. It's so gross. It's so heart breaking too cause if he laughs or yells to loud it brings on a coughing fit that makes him cry. The coughing has let up a bit though so thats good.

Now that all this swearing in is over it seems like a long time to wait for him to leave. I'm not anxious to get rid of him or anything, but I am ready to move past the graduating thing and get settled in our new lives. I am really excited about the benefits that are coming with this particularly the school stuff. I am excited on going back to school and I can't wait. I kind of have been toying with the idea of being a teacher for like 1st or 2nd grade. I'm not sure. I still might just finish my accounting stuff.

Well, I have to go, but i might get to post more later!!

xoxo,Steph

No comments: