Monday, May 11, 2009

My Baby's got a runny nose....

Hey everyone, I feel so bad for my little man he's sick. I think he's got a little bit of hay fever. I have super bad allergies related to outside and changing of the seasons is the worst so I think I passed on that undesireable gene to my little Mason man. I feel so bad for him last night he was coughing so hard he was crying everytime he did. It was like a little wail not full on crying so I know his throat must have been hurting him.

I had to use that little snot sucker thing on him 'cause he was so congested in his nose he couldn't eat and he does not like that at all! Hopefully he gets to feeling better soon I made him an appt today. Yesterday was Mother's Day, My first one ever. We went by Pauls's mom's because they were grilling. It was very yummy.

Today I have to drop Paul off at the recruiter office at 4:00 to be whicked away to New Orleans. He gets to sleepover in a hotel tonight then go to MEPS in the morning and do all the signing stuff. Hopefully I'll get to go up there tomorrow and watch him swear in I have to ask.

Anyway, I have to go take a shower and get motivated!

xoxo, Steph

No comments: