Sunday, May 3, 2009

Doing the Waiting game

Well, Hubby goes for his ASVAB test on Wednesday. He has been doing a little bit of studying online, but you know it's been like 6 years since he was in school. That is the one thing I don't like about standardized testing, not everyone is a good test taker. Some take to long, or get to nervous. I'm not a bad test taker but I just have a habit of flying through things.

Anyway, he was looking at all the jobs last night and was thinking about being a nutritionist. He wanted to go to college for that because he used to be really big into working out and eating right. He did bodybuilding till he got to busy!

I think the worst part about everything right now, is waiting. I hate not know whats coming next or when it will be and so this whole experience will be something new for me and something I'll be able to work on because everything is unexpected with the army.

well, the baby is down for a nap so that means there is laundry to be done, oh joy. I don't know what he's gonna do with out me for training(or me him).

No comments: