Sunday, May 17, 2009

New Layout!

I got a new layout from Allison of
Addie Designs. I love it so much and it's so pretty! Plus i'm still liking my name so that good.



Last night I decided to go over all the debt we currently have not including the house and figure out how to pay it off before Paul leave so we can start out with as much taken care of as possible.



Paul is going to try to take a pipefitting job in Texas that way he can make some good money fast so we can maybe pay some things off! We are supposed to go to the Dane Cook concert in New Orleans on June 21 so hopefully he can come back for that. I'm so excited I have never see anything Live, and I love Dane Cook. Plus Pauls B-day is the next day so it was his present.



I think the next couple of weeks I am going to try to organize my house. I know it might be a little early to do all that but I need to see what I need to get furniture wise((we are still using hand-me-downs)) and it will probably be an ongoing project.



On another note on of my best friends from high school got in touch with me over email again and I'm glad cause I had lost her address. Her Husband is in the Marines so she will be able to help me with the whole Military life as well. I wish I could go see her! Her Husand is being deployed in Sept and she is going back home to TX for a while till he gets back. Hopefully I can get up to see her then!

No comments: